Today, I decided to exit on my long call position on AAPL. Was it a bit premature? Yes, probably it was. But the future of AAPL is starting to look a bit dubious now. I'm having trouble seeing it's trend right now and am not sure of it's market direction. So decided to follow one of the rules I set for myself and exit due to uncertainty.
Took a small profit. Whether I'll increase my position in BBRY or add more to GTAT or even hold it as cash to re-enter AAPL or another market, is still up in the air. Might sit on the cash for a bit and see what happens. Another option is to get on the put side for AAPL.